Once you have a corporate video, the name of the game is to get as many potential prospects viewing it as possible.
One of the ways you can do this is with social media marketing. Here are our top tips for helping you attract potential customers to your corporate video using social media:
It’s all about the keywords
When uploading your video to social media sites such as YouTube you want to make sure your video can be found by potential customers. One way to do this is to use keywords. If you are a language college in London for example and you have created a video about studying at the college, your keywords may be “language college London” or “Studying English in London” Depending on the contents of your video.
Keywords should be used in the title of the video as well as in the tags that YouTube allows you to assign.
Make sure your social media profiles have consistent branding
It’s a great idea to have a number of social media profiles set up for your business. Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter are some of the most popular sites today.
When you set up these profiles, make sure your branding is consistent no matter how your customer might fond you. For example:
- Include a short sharp introduction about what your business does
- Make sure your logo / branding colours are on every profile
- Always provide a link back to your website
- Give them a reason to find out more about you
Write enticing descriptions for your videos
Finally, you want to make sure that when you post a video, and then use social media to promote it, that you catch the eye of your prospect.
You want to include short, attention-getting tweets or updates to encourage people to click through and watch your video.
Some tips to do this include:
- Specifically highlighting your target market e.g. “language students, an essential video about…”
- Specifically highlight a problem you solve e.g. “Simple tutorial that fixes annoying iPhone glitch”
- Appeal to their curiosity e.g. “Skip to 2:32 to find out the shocking reason behind this video”
For more information about marketing your videos, contact flycreative today.